[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Few ideas and questions about NLS

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Few ideas and questions about NLS
From: "mateusz stefek" <matusik_s@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:15:17 +0100

from aclocal.m4:

dnl Usage: AM_WITH_NLS([TOOLSYMBOL], [NEEDSYMBOL], [LIBDIR]).
dnl If NEEDSYMBOL is specified and is 'need-ngettext', then GNU gettext
dnl    implementations (in libc or libintl) without the ngettext() function
dnl    will be ignored.

(AM_WITH_NLS == AM_GNU_GETTEXT)
Interesting, but it doesn't solve problem with ngettext undefined.
I asked Cameron Morland (thread: "undefined reference to `ngettext'")
to test it on his system. Unfortunately nothing changed.

Anyway, I think that nothing bad would happed if we used it.

AM_GNU_GETTEXT(,need-ngettext)

---
mateusz