[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Update to The Freeciv Game User's Guide - 2.1 Terrain

To: "'freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Update to The Freeciv Game User's Guide - 2.1 Terrain [Second Update]
From: Peter Cock <P.Cock@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:11:00 -0000

Hello all,

I have been reading the default/terrain.ruleset and have
answered most of my own questions.

However, ocean <-> land needs clarifying, and how this relates
to the Transformation of ocean into swamp.

Would the freeciv webmaster like to replace
http://www.freeciv.org/manual/game-3.html with the attached
game-3.html file instead?

Thanks

Peter