[Freeciv-Dev] Lexxy and Isotrident -- Versions 5

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Lexxy and Isotrident -- Versions 5
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:02:09 -0500 (EST)

The next version of both tilesets is now available by ftp.  I've upped
both version numbers to 5 because I couldn't remember what I'd last
released.

Lexxy additions include:
        * New warriors and marines
        * Improved terrain
        * More interesting hp-bars
        * General cleanup

Isotrident additions include:
        * Improved city placement
        * Corrected fortification and fortresses
        * Corrected specials
        * Smaller file size (and hopefully faster loading)

Both tilesets include new readmes.  Neither set has a new screenshot.

Enjoy!

--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"