[Freeciv-Dev] Isometric Trident

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Isometric Trident
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:39:26 -0500 (EST)

I have largely adapted the trident tileset for isomorphic use.  The tile
size is 48x24, which gives you a lot more tiles per screen than
Hires.  I've basically used trident for everything except forests, hills
and mountains (for which the system is different.  The roads and rails
still need re-doing, but otherwise it's mostly done.  I've added lighter
coastal waters to make trireme navigation easier (no new information, just
easier to see).

Tileset at:
ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/isotrident.tgz

Screenshot at:
http://wam.umd.edu/~dspeyer/isotrident.jpg

Enjoy!

--Daniel Speyer