[Freeciv-Dev] Re: check alternative names for gtk-config so we can find

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: check alternative names for gtk-config so we can find GTK+ more often (PR#1223)
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:36:30 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Reinier Post wrote:
> By the way, aclocal.m4 contains the exact content of acinclude.m4;
> is this intentional?

Yes. aclocal.m4 is created by the aclocal program from acinclude.m4; the
freeciv maintainers haven't run aclocal for a while, so aclocal.m4 is
starting to get a bit old. We should, among other things, use a newer
version of the gettext macro, which fixes a configure bug discussed a
while earlier.

Yours,
Per