[Freeciv-Dev] Re: removing map_adjust from gui-mui (PR#1155)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: removing map_adjust from gui-mui (PR#1155)
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: 05 Jan 2002 18:39:19 +0100

Hello,

> I good place IMHO is the inbox of Sebastian.

>     Raimar

> ----- Forwarded message from jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----
> Just for the record, this is my patch to remove
> map_adjust_x/map_adjust_y from gui-mui.

Please don't apply it because I currenty working on the mui client. And the
mui client is a little bit different in this. It doesn't compile anywhy. So
you might apply everything which might break the mui client...it's no
problem for me to follow the changes.

Ciao
Sebastian
--
  This is an airconditioned room, do not open Windows.
                                             -- Panu, IRC #amiga