[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Natural City Names (PR#1059)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Natural City Names (PR#1059)
From: cameron@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 14:59:03 -0800 (PST)

  Send mail to mime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.
La 2001-11-11, Cameron Morland skribis:

> La 2001-11-11, Gaute B Strokkenes skribis:

> > > Done.
> >
> > Are you sure?  It doesn't look like it.
>
> Oops, I confused my sets of files. Fixed.

Now I get an assertion failed as soon as the game starts. Any idea why?

2: Tar-Ancalimë has been added as an AI-controlled player.
2: AI is controlling the Dunedan ruled by Tar-Ancalimë.
Tar-Ancalimë is now easy.
civserver: maphand.c:742: show_area: Assertion `is_normal_map_pos((x),(
y))' failed.
Aborted

The attached patch has this problem. Any idea what's going on?

While I was at it, it was kinda silly to loop through each terrain
type checking if it's equal to the tile of the new city. I removed the
unneeded 'for' loop.