[Freeciv-Dev] ai keeping illegal tax rates

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] ai keeping illegal tax rates
From: Sunil Pandey <sunil7us@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:45:35 -0800 (PST)

hi,

i am still trying to learn finer points of Freeciv so
whenever going gets tough for me, i make my player as
a Hard AI and try to see how it plays.

One thing that I have noticed a few times is that the
AI manages to set 100% tax or science even in a
republic. I am still trying to figure out whether this
a bug in the game or in the GUI. If anyone else has
seen any problem like this, please let me know. I am
running Andreas Kemnade's port on Win98SE.

I have not seen the official bug list (if there is
anything like that) so if this has been already
reported, I am extremely sorry.

Thanks,
Sunil.