[Freeciv-Dev] Re: A Question

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: A Question
From: Neil Stevens <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 06:17:03 -0800

On Saturday November 03, 2001 07:05, Marcus Przyklink wrote:
> Hi!
> I played a round Freeciv before two days, i won with spacerace,
> was the first in demography, only second in economics and
> land area, but another player got more points than I got. Is this
> right? I (and the other players) thought the winner get the most
> points, even if it's only second-place-points+1. I just want to
> ask if it's correct that I got less points than the other player
> or if it's a bug.
>
>  Marcus Przyklink

In a boxing match, it's possible for the guy who's losing on points to get
in a lucky punch and win by knockout.

I don't see why the points should be tampered with.  It was the space race
that decided the game, not points.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.