[Freeciv-Dev] question

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] question
From: Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:19:19 +0200

Hi,

Seeing that the city dialog has made it to cvs, I updated and compiled
everything, and I have 2 comments (just at trying to see if freeciv
worked, I'm at work):

- when I start civclient, I get a:
  Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkbin.c: line 217 (gtk_bin_add): assertion `bin->child
== NULL' failed.
  (I'm using gtk+-1.2.10-5)

- At game start, if I try to build a city (hitting 'b'), it does not
  work until I hit another key again. I can reproduce this, so if you
  need more info, I'll be glad to help

Thanks for this great game.

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.