[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Grid color

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Grid color
From: Markus Schmaus <schmaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:37:11 +0200 (CEST)

Some time ago I posted a patch witch changed the grid to SMAC style (only
marking the outmost bourder of used tiles). In SMAC I find it verry
usefull espacially in late game to find places I'm still not using. I
think there's no problem with it so I don't see why not commit it to CVS.

And yes it would be nice to being able switching of/on black, white and
red grid separately.

I attached my patch (for gtk)  once more.

Ciao,
Markus.