[Freeciv-Dev] Re: cid code -> broken CVS tree?

To: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Justin Moore <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: cid code -> broken CVS tree?
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:53:06 +0200

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 02:55:50AM +0200, Gaute B Strokkenes wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, justin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > My tree seems to be current.  I can't find where you define a 'cid'.
>
> I've checking in a minimal fix which allows the client to compile, but
> is otherwise untested.

This is the correct fix. Originally the cid_* methods were in
common/city.[ch]. I moved it to client/climisc before the commit.

Rule: don't change anything at the last minute even if it is simple.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "How about the new language C&? No, that's not 'c ampersand', 'c reference',