[Freeciv-Dev] patch roman.tileset

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch roman.tileset
From: mathieu <yeupou@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:03:13 +0200

hi!

I've corrected the roman.tileset (error in cities name as « Argentoratum »
(wrote Argentoracum) .. I live in Strasbourg also named Argentoratum 2000
years ago :))

Also, I've corrected the  leaders names, following the concept of « Tria
Nomina » (I study history), male leader was always named with 3 différents
names.
given name / 'gens' name / nickname

(gens : kind of familia..)
example :
 Cornelius Scipio Africanus

Cornelius was is given name, he was member of the Cornelia 'gens'  and he
was called Africanus since he conquers Carthaginians and Africa - I've
added him to the list, considering he was important in roman history.
I've also added Romulus, founder of Roma in roman myth (as you can note,
this one doesn't have 3 names.. but we dont even know if he was real)

attached to the message comme the patch for /data/nation/roman.ruleset