[Freeciv-Dev] Re: buildings question

To: Davide Pagnin <nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: buildings question
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 12:19:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, Davide Pagnin wrote:
> Do you know who is working on this problem? I'm interested to work on
> this too,
> and if they have done this same work, I prefer to know before wasting my
> time...
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
>       Ciao, Davide

I am *very slowly* working on a redesign of the server configuration
setup.  The project is a lot bigger than this problem -- I plan to
eliminate the command-option/config-file distinction.  This will allow for
an arbitrary number of technologies and buildings (though techs are
elsewhere hardcoded to a limit of 200; I might leave that).  I'm just at
the very early stages, though, and I may never finish :(.

So I'm not really sure what you should do.  I just thought I should
mention this.

--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"