[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Player report flags broken with trident_shields

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Player report flags broken with trident_shields
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:24:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Reinier Post wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 12:28:47PM +0200, Karl-Ingo Friese wrote:
>
> 'shields' is a GUI option, not a separate tileset.

Now look! Here we have a client option I never noticed since now
- and you cant say I am a newbie. Why did you hid it that well?
It looks nice.

And beside of that, my client does not crash when I use it ...
the player dialog looks a little odd (because I did not plan for
this, always assumed that flags are rectangular) but it doesnt
crash.

Ingo

--

Karl-Ingo Friese