[Freeciv-Dev] Re: city report - display update (PR#916)

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: city report - display update (PR#916)
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:30:36 +0200

On 2001-08-30 19:06:39, Christian Knoke wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 30. August 2001 17:55 schrieben Sie:

> > > This seems to be a problem with the new city dialog.
> > >
> > > I can reproduce it (at once) with the new city dialog step 3
> > > and todays CVS, but not with original CVS (30 AUG 2001)
> >
> > Umm... It seems to work for me...
> > I haven't been following this thread but I cant reproduce the problem
> > above - not at once like You say anyway...
>
> I'm surprised. All I did was updateing CVS this morning, make
> a copy, apply your patch, autoconf && automake && configure && make &&
> make install
>
> Open city report and try to change any cities' production ...
>
> After close and reopen the change is shown.

Ahh... I changed the producting in a city in the actual city dialog -
when done like that it works... Didn't work for me either though when I
tried changing producting in the cityreport directly... Kinda strange
that... I'll look into it...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)