[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Dangerous Danger (PR#914)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Dangerous Danger (PR#914)
From: Andy Roberts <etrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 10:29:34 -0700 (PDT)

After some more testing, I've figured it out and can make it crash any
time I want: It's not the change I made to the terrain.ruleset, it's a
change I made to the helicopter unit. I just noticed it only happens when
I buy a helicopter, or if one is built in "less than one turn" (if the
production of the city is over 100) I dunno if it'll do it if it takes
more than one turn to build the helicopter.
As soon as I get home, I'l email you the changes I made to the helicopter,
and you can take a look at that. If you still want the core dump, I'll
send that too.
Keep up the good work fellas - this game kicks butt.
Andy