[Freeciv-Dev] Re: cropped report headers

To: <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: cropped report headers
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 11:35:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Raimar Falke wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 03:28:59AM +0100, Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa
> wrote:
> > I'm thinking we should apply Ingo's cropped report headers patch:
> > <http://www-c.informatik.uni-hannover.de/~kif/civ/teamciv.html>
>
> I can only find screen shots. Where is the patch?
>
>       Raimar

Sources will be available on tuesday or wednesday ... I hope
to have the settler->activity_counter -> tile->activity counter
patch ready and tested until then (monday is our weekly teamciv
day ;-)

Keep in mind that it is not possible to mix teamciv games with
freeciv games since I had to change the unit packets ... having
6 veteran levels on the server was easy but to display the status
on the client I needed two additional bits.

Ingo

--

Karl-Ingo Friese
kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx