[Freeciv-Dev] Re: bug (PR#905)

To: Timothy Frye <thf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: bug (PR#905)
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:01:59 -0400 (EDT)

Sounds like your readline library's API doesn't quite match Freeciv's
expectations.  We've had trouble with this before, but usually at the
compile stage (or did you download binary?)  Anyway, try upgrading to
bleeding-edge readline and that should fix it (alternatively, recompile
freeciv telling it no readline).

Hope this helps,
--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"