[Freeciv-Dev] patch size

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch size
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:10:04 +0200

To get a patch applied by me it would be good if the patch isn't very
big. A patch 500 lines is good. If it gets larger it will take longer
for me to apply it. Not just linear longer but exponential
longer. Exception are patches which are hard to split up (new city
dialog) or patches which have only minor impacts on the common code
base (read put most of the stuff in new files which are easy to read).

This is my personal opinion and may vary for other maintainers.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  "Windows is the one true OS. MS invented the GUI. MS invented