[Freeciv-Dev] Re: There does not appear tp be any way to get people

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: There does not appear tp be any way to get people
From: Phillip J Shelton <shelton11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:03:38 +1000

It seens that I have to have the boat on its own square ,not in a town,
before people will get on.

Also, I may  have been putting more people on to the boat that was
alowed.

Would it be possable to have the program ask which boat if there are more
than one  on the same square when putting people on to them.