[Freeciv-Dev] map.[ch] tidying.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] map.[ch] tidying.
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:05:17 +0200

As promised earlier, I have been going through map.c and map.h to look
at the way that coordinate canonicalisation etc.  In the process, I've
tidied up some tidbits here and there, and I've decided to push this
now as a separate patch in order to keep divergence from CVS to my
version low.  This is nearly all cosmetic stuff, apart from a slight
generalization of map_{g,s}et_special() and friends.  There should be
no parts that collide with Ross' patches, either.

I have verified that this has no effect on the outcome of an all-AI
game, and I intend to apply it soon if no one objects.

Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
YOU!!  Give me the CUTEST, PINKEST, most charming little
 VICTORIAN DOLLHOUSE you can find!!  An make it SNAPPY!!