[Freeciv-Dev] en_GB patch

To: freeciv development <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] en_GB patch
From: Dirk Stoecker <stoecker@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:45:58 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

for unknown reason I updated the en_GB.po file to current state.
Patch is attached. Due to lots of source-file line changes it is a bit
big, but there are only little changes.

Could anyone update ru.po to use shorter lines, as cvs will fail
updating very long lones, which wastes online-time. All the others already
use short lines. Same applies to Makefile.in in po directory, which uses
705 columns.

(P.S. I'm no longer subscribed to the list, so contact me directly, when
required.)

Ciao
__
|____| _|_ |____| _|_    _|_ |____| I hope AMIGA never stops making fun!