Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] NO MORE GAME PORTS (PR#843)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] NO MORE GAME PORTS (PR#843)
From: ralphcutler@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: RALPH CUTLER
Version: 1.11.4
Client: Both (or N/A)
OS: Windows ME
Submission from: (NULL) (166.102.47.44)

Hello, my name is Ralph. I am dissapointed that freeciv no longer plays due to
the fact that there are no ports. I have loaded the supposed "patch" 4 times and
it wont work. I know most of you use LINUX but I dont. WHAT CAN I DO? I would
like to play again. Any help you can provide will be appreciated greatly. Thank
you very much.

Ralph Cutler