Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Russian up-to-date localization

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Russian up-to-date localization
From: Dmitriy Genzel <dg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:35:18 -0400 (EDT)

I've put the latest russian localization into /incoming directory on ftp
server under the name ru.po.gz.new. Please ignore ru.po.gz in the same
directory as that is an aborted attempt to ftp the same file.

Please make sure that file makes it before the release. Also, I was
wondering if I should be made the primary contact for Russian
localization, since I seem to be  the only one who worked on it since more
than a year ago.

Dmitriy