Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv for Windows CE

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv for Windows CE
From: "Jennifer Glover" <jglover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 11:00:48 -0400

Hmm, it seems that Fortunecity does not allow downloads that do not
come from pages hosted on their site.  So, first go to
http://members.fortunecity.com/broadsword/

Then, go to:
http://members.fortunecity.com/broadsword/Computer/WinCE_FreeCiv.zip

Sorry about this.  I guess they don't want people to just use them for
file storage :)

Oh, just a warning to people, it seems that the WinCE port requires a
large amount of RAM.  My poor little iPaq was struggling, as I don't
have much open memory.  So, if you run it on a CE machine and not in
emulation, you might want to clear up 7 to 9 megs of memory ahead of
time.

Jenn