Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Worklist fix

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Worklist fix
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:07:03 +0200

To reproduce bug:
Take a city A building a wonder. Finish the wonder in another city, now A
builds a wonder finished elsewhere, which is allowed as in civ 2. Now open
A's worklist and insert something after the current build. click ok.

The worklist purge algoritm will see that you cannot build the top item and
purge it. But it should leave it be.

Patch attached.
I don't know why, but the amiga version of the relevant code is different
from the xaw and gtk code. I am leaving it up to the amiga people to
implement, test and commit their solution.

-Thue