Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: headers in po-files

To: Lino Mastrodomenico <mastro@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: headers in po-files
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Jun 2001 17:56:44 +0100

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, mastro@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> gtk and xaw clients: the mui client seems to be already ok (although
> i cannot test it).
>
> The patch #2 fixes a similar bug.
>
> Now we can safely remove the fuzzys, i think.

And there was much rejoicing.  This is definitely the right fix.  I
propose the following as well:

Another thing that should be done is to update the various
localization / internationalization / gettext guides on the web pages,
as well as the check_po.pl script.  I could have a look at the web
stuff, but I don't speak perl.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
How's the wife?  Is she at home enjoying capitalism?