Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: airlift does not works any more for me...

To: Xavier Renaut <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Freeciv Dev." <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: airlift does not works any more for me...
From: Grzegorz Borowiak <grzes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:02:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Xavier Renaut wrote:

> Since some times (one week..) I can't airlift no more units...
> (and I know that I can only airlift one unit by airport by turn
> and  It blocks the 2 airports)
>
> Did someone else has the same problems ?

In payciv also both airports are blocked.

grzes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         (_)
http://gnu.univ.gda.pl/~grzes/
'Niech pan w dalszym ciagu trzyma oko i ucho na pulsie spraw,'

<annoy echelon> fbi militia bomb action president mossad delta force
militia action anthrax operation fbi codes top secret </annoy echelon>