Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Patch for gui-gtk enabling chat history

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch for gui-gtk enabling chat history
From: Janus "N." Tøndering <j@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Jun 2001 13:34:25 -0100

Dear Sirs,

For a long time I have wanted to be able to use up/down keys to scroll
among the text I've written in the chatfield. Now I decided to implement
it myself.

The patch is tested with CVS Jun 11 2001 and seems to work flawlessly.

Hope you find it usefull. It is for the GTK interface only.

Regards,
Janus N. Tøndering
Denmark