Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: SU planes

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dante@xxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, Freeciv data/ <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: SU planes
From: Grzegorz Borowiak <grzes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:38:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 2 Jun 2001, Reinier Post wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 12:02:46PM +0200, Marek Onuszko wrote:
> > Hi there.
> >
> > My question is: Where are the SU planes ? Everybody knows that they have
> > much better flight parameters
> > than Stealth planes. I want to be able to use the best planes in the
> > world, not just those crappy Stealth !
>
> If you like, add them to the units ruleset and share them with us on
> the freeciv-data list!

I have another idea. Zeppelin. It would have move 6, defense 3 and attack
0 and would have unlimited fuel. Purpose: scout, causing no unhappiness.

Overall, I think there are too few air units. And pity that AI don't use
it...

grzes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         (_)
http://gnu.univ.gda.pl/~grzes/
'Niech pan w dalszym ciagu trzyma oko i ucho na pulsie spraw,'