Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] [ Web Developers Wanted ]

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [ Web Developers Wanted ]
From: "PC Services" <pcserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:18:15 -0400

Dear Web Developer:

Whats2EatOnline.com is looking for Web Developers to resell its Web To Fax Food Ordering Service.   This software-based service will benefit your restaurant clientele by allowing them to receive food orders right from the Internet to their fax machine using a Complete Online Interactive Menu.  We are currently in a Stage 2 Beta testing period to help us determine how to better market our product; therefore we do not have a set-pricing plan.  However, at this time, we would like to extend to you five free accounts to offer to your clients for a 6-month trial period, after which we will determine a set monthly price per account, which in turn can be resold by you, the developer, at a profit.  If this interests you please contact me at 908.722.5110.

You can check out some of our Demo Stores and read more about our Service at www.whats2eatonline.com.

Sincerely,

         /  /\
       /  /    \      Pat LaMastro
     /   /  /\   \          pcserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 /   /_/__\  \   \            Whats2EatOnline.com, LLC
/________\ \   \     http://www.whats2eatonline.com
\__________\ /          Manville, New Jersey

This is email is intended for Web Designers only.  If this has reached you in error we apologize for doing so.  You will not be emailed again.