Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Map tilesets

To: Jon Onstott <onstottj@xxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Map tilesets
From: Erik Sigra <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 16:19:18 +0200

söndagen den 27 maj 2001 08:27 skrev Jon Onstott:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on creating an internet-based RPG game,
> and I was wondering if I might be able to use some of
> your site's icons and tiles for graphics in the game.
> Since it's an open-source project I thought this would
> be allowed, but I thought I'd better double-check :)
>
> Are there any guidelines for people who want to use
> your tiles?

See the file COPYING in the Freeciv distribution. The file is also availible
directly on the website at [http://www.freeciv.org/lxr/source/COPYING?v=cvs].
For other licensing contitions, permission from the creators is required.
They can be found in the file PEOPLE in the Freeciv distribution or at
[http://www.freeciv.org/lxr/source/PEOPLE?v=cvs] in the Graphics section.