Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Linux Expertise

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Linux Expertise
From: "PURNIMA" <purnimas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:34:45 -0500

Dear Sir:

We are Software Solutions Company with world class comptence in developing sytems and solutions in Networking and Telecommunications, based in India. We provide solutions and services for Offshore as well as Onsite consultancy. All our core personel are highly educated University Graduates and are from within our organization working on offshore projects. We have a large presence in terms of development centres in our established offices all across the globe where our people work on projects.

We do specialize in all spheres of technological competence. All our candidates possess great professional skills and experience to compete effectively in the international marketplace. We have established ourselves extremely well in the USA, Australia, Japan and the Middle East.

As we are aware that you have projects on Linux, we being technologically competent in Linux would like to provide expertise in  your projects for a great output.

Kindly let me know if we could meet up to discuss further or over the telephone. We are very keen to work for you on offshore projects or provide you with the right kind of Linux expertise Onsite at your convenience.

Best Regards
Ms. Purnima Shah
Manager Business Development
Network Programs (India) Ltd.