Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] movements

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] movements
From: Radovan_Arendas@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:15:31 +0200

hello,

i was really impressed by huge of the side. i have question about
enemy movements. sometimes i don't see they movement. it's very
bad especially when they are near my towns. i think it's some bug
in freeciv. unfortunatelly, i don't know what version i of freeciv i have.
i didn't expect there are various versions. may be in some higher
versions this bug doesn't exist.
would you be so kind to write me if it is really bug and where i can
take find version without it.
thanx a lot

best regards and best wishes to you
r.