Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog - stage 10

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog - stage 10
From: Kero van Gelder <kero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 15:46:04 +0200

> >  New city dialog patch is out :) Please test and comment it!
> >
> >  Changes:
> >
> >  - Happiness page integrated

Very well! I like it!
Perhaps the text for Building: and Wonders: could be "none applicable"
instead of just "none" (very minor complaint).

> >  - City options -> misc. settings page

perfect, fits within what I thought initially.

> >  - map_canvas -> left
> >  - Trade routes -> under city map
> >
> >  Todo:
> >
> >  - With big cities, dialog can occasionally enlarge itself too much
> >    (Happiness display)
> >  - City map frame should not be larger than map_canvas
> >  - City map frames should be centered if there is too much space
> >    (especially with trident)
> >  - CMA page

 - remove Apply Changes button in Worklist. Changes are applied
   whenever you close the window (also when you switched to another
   tab!)
 - add Buy button in worklist tab,
 - perhaps add a Next and Prev button near the Close button, such that
   running through all your cities becomes easier,
 - add key-sequences to all commands.

|  Don't split your mentality without thinking twice       |
|                          Proud like a God -- Guano Apes  |
+--- M38c ------------------ http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+