Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] GTK Client improvement

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] GTK Client improvement
From: Janus "N." Tøndering <j@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Apr 2001 14:45:25 -0100

Hi,

I have thought of porting the GTK client to libglade
so all dialogs are kept in XML. It would make the
code much easier and we would quickly be able to
improve the interface even without recompiling.

I can start doing it if you think it is a good idea.

Btw: I am not a list-member so I only recieve personal
posts.

Regards,
Janus N. Tøndering

FreeCiv.org: Thanx for the best Civ2 clone around :)