Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] A Windows Image-Map convertor

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] A Windows Image-Map convertor
From: "Bart Coppens" <martinusaso.asse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:44:22 +0200

Hello,
I made a little utility that makes the creation of real maps a lot easier. I called it MapConvertor, and it is created with Delphi for Windows. The readme.txt file explains everything, including some very important notes (restrictions). The file is zipped, comes with its source code and is (zipped) 151kB
Bart Coppens