Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Inciting revolt cost askew (PR#734)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Inciting revolt cost askew (PR#734)
From: Le Chat Noir <tergiversator@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:50:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I attempted to incite revolt in a city of size 8 in civil disorder, which was one of three cities in the Italian civilisation at the time: it cost $1,000,000. I expected it to be about $600, so I figure there is a bug in that calculation, when the target city is in civil disorder. The whole story is that at the start of the turn, the city was fine at size 10; I made two successful attacks which brought it down to size 8 and threw it into disorder, then attempted to incite revolt with a spy. Cheers.

Jeremy