Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI's advisors actually do stuff

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI's advisors actually do stuff
From: "Baumans" <baumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:21:54 -0500

Of course that would be a good idea, but this is just very basic
to help the ai along a little in the beginning. One way of doing
part of what you suggested(minimally) would be to change the
weights the ai assigns to each advisor. I know the mechanism
is there, but is it used at all. Of course, it wouldn't change more
 minute things like attack vs. defence, but it might be best to let
the circumstances dictate those, and to change the circumstances
(diplomacy, anyone?).