Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Designing a new city dialog

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Designing a new city dialog
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:11:56 +0200

I just were drawing, nothing more, with an exellent
tool called Glade. So, this is what I would like to see Freeciv
city dialog look like... (attached is gzipped glades XML working
file, open it with your Glade, lazy ones can check out my design at
<http://tuma.cjb.net/files/freeciv-my_citydlg.jpg>).

Say what do you think (just the appearance), and if it's worth of implementing
into practise. Feel free to do it yourself; I'm a beginner in GTK+ programming,
so I think I'm not ready to do it myself yet. However, if no one else is
interested, I
may try it myself some time...

--
Terveisin   Tuomas Airaksinen        linux
Kotisivu:   http://tuma.cjb.net/      is all