Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: New version of production fix. (PR#694)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: New version of production fix. (PR#694)
From: Joona Kiiski <zamar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 02:57:09 -0800 (PST)

Fixes the production problems mentioned in my earlier message +
Fixes the bugs Thue mentioned in my patch

Changes:
- Fixed prototype for nullify_caravan_and_disband_plus()
(What a silly mistake :)

-AI now uses server's disband functions.
Those functions modified a bit.

-Added new function nullify_prechange_production, which calls
nullify_caravan_and_disband_plus (static). Cosmetic change.
Should make things a bit less complicated.

-Added enum for unit/wonder/building stuff.

--
Zamar