[Freeciv-Dev] City styles

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] City styles
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 18:12:28 +0100

This patch adds support for the city styles "bronze" and "oriental" that came
with HiRes. For now there is no support for these in the trident or engelse
tilesets, but I repressed any warnings by adding copies of the european tags.
There is a lot of graphics and artists in the civ 2 community, so it would be
no trouble to find additional city styles. (I saw one site had a download
with 100 additional styles...)

It would be nice if someone would check I assinged correct styles to the
various nations.

What should the policy be with the trident and engels tilesets?

We also need to track down a postmodern style to the isometric tileset.

-Thue