[Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI diplomacy and other happy thoughts

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI diplomacy and other happy thoughts
From: 蔡恆華 <iquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:17:52 -0500 (EST)

>         None that I'm aware of.  The client-side AI discussed here recently
> hasn't been submitted for inclusion, yet.  Server-side work has been
If you're expecting a whole peice of code together, it is very
unlikely to happen. As the author will be wasting his time
keeping his copy up to date with CVS instead of writing his AI.
If http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200012/bin00016.bin
and http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200101/tar00000.tar
is not suitable for inclusion, please let me know why.

Regards,
I.Q.
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com