[Freeciv-Dev] IRIX binary

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] IRIX binary
From: Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Jan 2001 18:28:09 +0100

Hi!

I just noticed, that the IRIX binary offered at freeciv.org is for
version 1.8. I would like to contribute a more recent version.
However, I would like to produce a Gtk-version with statically linked
libs since Gtk is not usually installed on a SGI-box.

Could somebody please give me advice? Or direct me to the appropriate
resources?

Thanks,
        Gerhard

--
Dipl.-Phys. Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ein Bier, das nicht getrunken wird, hat seinen Beruf verfehlt.