[Freeciv-Dev] Ai vs Ai

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Ai vs Ai
From: Jean-Sebastien Senecal <senecal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:42:32 -0500 (EST)

Is there a way to run a game without any human players (just ai
players) ? If I have to patch the server, I don't mind, I'd just like to
know which part of it.

Thanks.

Jean-Sebastien Senecal
Etudiant au Bacc. en Mathematique-Informatique, Universite de Montreal
Student at the Bacc. Mathematics-Computer Sciences, University of Montreal
Courriel/email: senecal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page web/web page: www.iro.umontreal.ca/~senecal
"An important scientific innovation rarely makes its way
by gradually winning over and converting its opponents:
it rarely happens that Saul becomes Paul. What does
happen is that its opponents gradually die out and that
the growing generation is familiarized with the idea from
the beginning." (Max Planck)