[Freeciv-Dev] Re: CVS crash dd. Mon Jan 7 (PR#647)

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: CVS crash dd. Mon Jan 7 (PR#647)
From: Marko Lindqvist <caz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:35:38 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Thue wrote:

> Hey, just remember that one the next time I make a bad CVS commit that causes
> 12 cores on civserver,

 Good thing you already forgot that patch causing this was originally mine :)

> or like the bugs mainly by me in 1.11.0 we had to make
> 1.11.4 to iron out :)

 Not really related, but somehow this gave me an idea:

 Due to slow development lately, we have probably fixed more bugs than we
have implemented. On the other hand, it seems to be long time before we
have enought new features to justify version 1.12.0 (or have I just
forgotten how primitive 1.11.4 was). So, how about making new bugfix
release 1.11.6?
 Hmm, I guess I should read cvs logs in order to see whether any serious
bugs have been fixed or not.

 Caz