[Freeciv-Dev] AI Reenginering

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI Reenginering
From: "Luis Palma" <lpalma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3 Jan 2001 20:46:48 -0000

Hi.
I'm new to freeciv.
I heard AI module needs improvement.
I am available to initiate a reestruturation of the AI module. No hurry, since
the game is running anyway.
So in a first phase I think it's worth to develop some kind of conceptual model
from wich in the future we can develop a world-class AI infraestructure.
I would like freeciv experts to tell me if this is a good idea, or not.
If it'a a good idea I need volunteers to work in this subproject of the whole
great freeciv project.
Just tell me what you think.

Luís Palma

O e-mail preferido dos portugueses http://www.portugalmail.pt