[Freeciv-Dev] Cannot run civclient... (PR#640)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Cannot run civclient... (PR#640)
From: nbogucki@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:26:26 -0800 (PST)

 Hello,

I'm a new user of Linux and I am trying to play wiith freeciv. I finaly
succed in launching civserver but when I try to launch civclient I get
the folllowing message:"Erreur de segmentation"  (which means :
segmentation fault....).
I'm using:
    - Mandrake 7.1 edition.
    - Windowmaker interface.

Thanks for your help and happy new year....

Nico.