Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bugfix: Investigation city dialog refresh

To: Freeciv dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bugfix: Investigation city dialog refresh
From: Marko Lindqvist <caz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 14:05:03 +0200 (EET)

 After some reconsideration, I decided to use different implementation
(almost the same one I first considered hackish). Basicly, first patch
tried to avoid ever refreshing investigation dialog. This one tries to use
proper values when it does.

 Attached patch:

 - Refresh city dialog when city is investigated again.
 - Do not override values gained from investigation by dumb values.

 There remain several problems which require more work, but I'd like to
get this patch in to CVS before I continue.

 - Number (and happiness level) of citizens is incorrectly shown.
 - Worker production values are calculated using current government
   rather than government at the time of investigation.
 - City size is updated at citymap.
 - Whether city have palace and/or wall is updated.

 Caz